The August/September 2014 issue of Elearning! magazine includes several stories relating to Intellum and its customers. Download a complimentary copy to see:
• CEO Chip Ramsey’s vision for learning-related technology (page 15).
• Cricket Wireless’ amazing merger training story (page 18). Both Tribe and Exceed played integral roles in the training initiative’s success.
• How Facebook is adapting its training to the preferences and learning styles of “millearnnials,” today’s tech-savvy workers of all ages (page 24).
• Important considerations for content curation, with an example of how LAZ Parking incorporates curated and internally produced content into its learning strategy (page 46). Both Tribe and Exceed are used by LAZ Parking.
• Profiles of companies receiving 2014 Learning! 100 Awards. Five Intellum customers are recognized: Cricket Wireless (page 33), NASCAR (page 36), Facebook, LAZ Parking and Make-A-Wish.