Intellum, Inc.Platform Software Support
Upon completion of the implementation of an Intellum Software Solution, Client will have access to software support (“Support”) provided by Intellum for the Software Solution as described below.
Intellum Support includes the following:
- Access to Intellum’s web-based help files (“Help Files”); and
- Access to Intellum’s web-based help desk ticketing system (“Help Desk”) for the account owner and two additional Client personnel (“Client Support Contacts”).
The following types of questions/issues (“Tickets”) may be submitted to the Help Desk by the Client Support Contacts:
- Error Support – Troubleshooting suspected errors/issues in the Software Solution; and
- Functionality Support – Answering questions on how specific componenets of Software Solution functionality work (if not already covered in the Help Files).
Below is a description of the Support priority levels for issues and problems with the Software Solution as well as the initial response times.
Note: Due to the number of course authoring tools available on the market, including custom authoring methods, Intellum Support does not include courseware troubleshooting services.
However, the following items will be provided:
- Publishing guides for the most widely-used course authoring tools within the Software Solution Help Files; and
- Courseware debugging functionality within the Software Solution to facilitate Client’s testing of courseware.