We know how important it is to deliver an education program that is engaging and thoroughly teaches the learner what you need them to know. Many organizations are starting to discover that informal learning is a powerful force in the success, enablement, and support of education initiatives.
In this Underscore webinar, Effect of Social on Customer Education, our featured speaker is Director of Customer Success, Michelle Ellis, PhD. She explores the ways community and social can influence the impact and efficacy of your customer education program.
Alex Barreto, joined the conversation from one of our awesome customers, Cricket Wireless. As Senior Project Program Manager, Alex shared best practices and valuable insight into how they use Tribe to facilitate and support social learning.
Here’s what we cover:
- What a learning culture is and how it can support social/community learning and engagement.
- How social learning fits in the overall picture of employee and Customer Education
- How social technology can support social learning and engagement
- Learning Culture - Insights & Best Practices
- Learning Science Weekly - Informal Learning (Featured Research)
- Underscore Playlist
Underscore is a series of monthly webinars that elevates the voices of Intellum’s greatest asset, our people. Each month, our experts will share knowledge and practical advice on essential customer education topics.