When it comes to Customer Education, you often hear us (and our competitors) say that a well-crafted CE program can drive revenue, decrease support tickets, and increase product adoption.
While this is true, you might see that list of outcomes and think "But... HOW?"
In this webinar, Vicky Kennedy, our Chief Strategy Officer artfully details how the path to success of any customer education program is paved through intentional connection to your organization's most important business outcomes.
Here’s what we cover:
- What it means to use education to achieve outcomes
- How customer education can drive revenue.
- How you can ensure you’re developing the right education program for your customers.
- Where to begin developing effective customer education that will lead to favorable outcomes.
- How to know your program will lead to a business result.
Check out the replay for yourself:
If you’d like to see more webinars like these, check out the Underscore series.
Underscore is a series of monthly webinars that elevates the voices of Intellum’s greatest asset, our people. Each month, our experts will share knowledge and practical advice on essential customer education topics.