It’s no secret that the world and live events as you know them have changed indefinitely. So, when your audience can’t come to you, go to them! In this webinar, we’ll explore how to produce a virtual event that is captivating and experiential.
Our dream team of speakers Katie Deninger, UX Strategist & Manager of Technical Services at Intellum, and May Martin, Director of Events at Intellum, shared priceless thoughts, stories, and tips on how to make your next virtual event a slam dunk.
Katie and May dropped a ton of gems throughout the session and we want to make sure that you have the opportunity to pick them all up!
Here’s what we cover:
- How to choose the right virtual event platform
- Overcoming virtual fatigue with engagement and networking
- Funneling revenue and creating a solid pipeline
- How to use data and analytics for new opportunities
- Creating content goals and finding new ways for people to connect
Check out the replay for yourself:
If you’d like to see more webinars like these, check out the Underscore series.
Underscore is a series of monthly webinars that elevates the voices of Intellum’s greatest asset, our people. Each month, our experts will share knowledge and practical advice on essential customer education topics.